Friday, April 26, 2013

Outrun 24 Results Tracking

UPDATE: Sorry that link below was a bust.  I should have linked the facebook page because the director posted periodic updates on there.  Anyway, here is a link to the final results, a link that actually works.
OUTRUN 24 FINAL RESULTS
Full race report coming soon.


Attention all stalkers!  For those of you interested in tracking my progress (or lack thereof) during my 24 hour run this weekend here is a link to the results page that will be periodically updated throughout the race.
Outrun 24 2013 results page
The race starts at 8am (eastern time) Saturday and ends at 8am Sunday.  You may think I'm crazy for attempting this.  I would have to agree with you.  But my name is on the list so I guess I'll show up and see what happens...  Wish me luck.  I'll need it.  24 hours is a long time to run.

1 comment:

  1. Wish it was giving an updated report. We've been checking faithfully but it says you've been only been running 2 hours and about 12 miles. By now I figure you've completed at least a 100 k. I wish I knew if you were still running or not. You're amazing Trav! Just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete